Torres del Paine, W short Trek
Torres Del Paine is one of the most wonderful places of the world. It’s nestled in the heart of the Chilean Patagonia Austral. It was elected as the eighth wonder of the world and one of the 9 best trekking in the world. Incredible views of lakes, glaciers ice field south, ancient forests and the incredible Paine massif you will enjoy in this trip through Patagonia.
Length 7 Days
Price USD $ 0
- Trip grade
Dates and Prices
Dates and Prices
Private Service: You choose the best convenience date for you and your group. Price depending on number of people booked.
Full Itinerary per day
Day 1: Airport / Pto. Natales Hotel (in))
Day: Puerto Natales / Parque Nacional / Valle de Ascencio
Day 3: Chilean Camp / Base camp Las Torres / Valle del silencio
Day 4: Chilean camp / Paine Camp
Day 5: Paine Camp / Valle del Francés / Mirador de Los Cuernos
Day 6: National park / Hotel
Day 7: Hotel / Airoport / end of service (out)
Our Torres del Paine Trek expeditions include the following services:
- Mountain guide (Spanish/ English)
- Assistant and chef
- Navigation in catamaran
- 2 night in Puerto Natales hotel
- Private transport
- Mountain tents (1 tent per 2 climbers)
- Dinning tent with tables and chairs (more than 3 pax)
- Full cooking equipment
- All meals within the expedition (Breakfast, box lunch, dinner)
- Professional First Aid Kit
- VHF Radio
- Satellite Radio
- All the team equipment; stoves, GPS, etc.
Our services don’t include
- Personal equipment
- Traveling and rescue insurances. We strongly recommend you to get them.
- Any other service which wasn’t mentioned above. (restaurant meals, beverages , tips, etc.)
- International and national flights and boarding fees.
- Satellite phone (fees by minute usage/ USD 6 p/m)
- USD 100 per climber if you want private tent (Please let us know)
- We recommend travelling with smalls bills
- It’s a rainy area and windy
High Mountain Expedition is NOT responsible for:
- Personal services (laundry, snacks, beverages, tips, restaurant meals, etc.)
- Personal mountain equipment
- Expenses in case of rescue or early departure from the expedition.
- Delays caused by your flight or any transportation issue which you are responsible for.
- Weather changes which may affect the expedition.
- Restaurant meals
To avoid any injury to our body, we strongly recommend to all the expedition members to have the mountain equipment described below. Each of these implements will support for trekking and days which can be very rainy.
Upper body parts
- Sun hat
- Wool hat
- 2 long sleeve polypropylene shirts (or similar)
- Fleece windstopper (or similar)
- Waterproof jacket (Gore Tex, Triple Point, or similar)
- Down feather parka with hood
- Polypropylene gloves
- Waterproof gloves
Down body parts
- Polypropylene long underwear (or similar)
- Trekking pants
- Windproof pants (Gore Tex, Triple Point, or similar)
- 2 pairs thin socks (Liners)
- 2 pairs of thermal socks
- Leg warmers
- Trekking boots
- Trekking stick (telescopic)
- Sleeping bag
- Inflatable mattress or foam
- Expedition backpack or duffel (80 liters aprox.)
- Daypack (40 liters aprox.)
- Headlamp (and extra batteries)
- Bottle of water (1 liter)
- Thermo flask (1 liter)
- Sunscreen (SPF 30)
- Lips sunscreen (SPF 30) (Blistex)
- Whistle, emergency mirror, and pocket knife
- Digital camera, a book, mp3, Binoculars. [optional]
- Personal repair kit.